for Churches and Organizations (ages 18+)
Amazing Intimate Relationships (AIR)
for the Amazing Intimate Relationships (AIR) workshop
Three Ingredients for Developing Intimacy
- Christ-centered emphasis
- Scriptural study of sexual values throughout Hebrew and Christian scriptures
- Historical glimpse of marriage through the centuries
- Traditional Christian values
- Recent developments in Christian and pastoral theology
- Explore how religion and culture has shaped your views on sex & intimacy
2. Physical Intimacy
- The Enneagram - 9 Communication Styles
- What are the spiritual gifts and talents the Lord has given me?
- What are my communication style and triggers?
- Pairings of different communication dynamics for couples
- Identify blind spots, compulsions, needs, and avoidances
- Includes psychological & spiritual dimensions
- Communication Techniques for
- Handling conflicts and disagreements
- Listening and effective communication
- Discussing intimacy differences
NOTE - Workshop and courses will SUPPORT the teachings of the pastor. If a couple asks, who should have sex, or when is it ok to have sex, I respond that is between you and God and your pastor.
Who attends the workshop?
You choose who to invite from your congregation
- Amazing Intimate Relationships (AIR) workshop
Offered LIVE at your location of choice
- Prerequisite - None - just open minds and hearts
- 8 hours/day, OR 4 hours/day for 2 days
- You set the schedule which meets your needs
Ready to book a workshop or course for your congregation, organization, or group?
Schedule a 30 min Workshop Discovery Session to discuss the needs of your constituents
No cost consultation. We can meet in-person in the Denver/Boulder area, or by zoom video anywhere.
NEXT learn about optional follow-up Courses